Thursday, April 17, 2008

Today's bake

Welcome to the Vegan food, knitting and crochet blog.


Today I have made two delicious recipes thanks to a couple of websites with a few slight alterations.







I didn't have special bread flour so I used 1 1/2 cups plain white flour and 1 1/2 cups plain wholemeal flour.


I added some sundried tomatoes with the olives and when they were finished baking, I brushed them with a little olive oil mixed with some dried basil and rosemary. My little girl loved them!
I think that next time I will add some dried basil and rosemary in with the flours before making the dough to add a little more flavour to the bread itself.


Secondly I made

MICHAEL'S PERFECTED INDISTINGUISHABLE (VEGAN) CHEESECAKE






I like to dust it with icing sugar when it's still a little warm and then put fresh passionfruit on the top. It makes the fridge smell sooooo yum!
My non vegan sister had this when she visited a month ago and she loved it too!

No comments: